Professional Worldwide Controls GmbH (Germany), has become an international successful company, conducting Doping Controls at high performance and professional sports.
Collecting over 16.000 samples in training camps and competitions each year, we prove not only our experience and professionalism, but also our reliability.
You will be responsible to collect blood and/or urine samples from athletes.
Our general requirements:
- A valid driver‘s license and own car
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Flexibility during the week as well as on weekend
In case you want to onboard as a Blood Control Officer (BCO) additionally:
- Allowance to draw blood incl. official certification
- Practical knowledge in drawing blood
We offer you:
- An open and personal company culture
- An intensive onboarding as a Doping Control Officer by our training team
- We offer you an attractive and exciting working environment
- A fair payment
Are you interested in being a partner of sports and help with your work to keep sport fair?
Then, please send us your application to:
Barış Dorsan: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the role, please reach out to Mr. Dorsan, Human Resources Management: +49 8105 73406-332
We are looking forward to meeting you!