Opening hours from Thursday the 18th of February:
- Monday-Friday 10-18
- Saturday 11-15
- Sunday CLOSED
- You can borrow and return books at the self-service machine, print from your own PC, copy and ask the librarian/library assistants if you have any questions.
- Unfortunately you cannot use the student computers. Be sure to bring your own laptop if you are looking for literature or print something.
- Group / workplaces are unfortunately not available for use.
- Other guidance are arranged and executed by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone, or via Zoom.
When in the library, remember:
- All visitors are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Keep at least one meter distance.
- No physical close contact.
- Good hand hygiene before and after visiting the library.
- Avoid unnecessary contact on books and other surfaces.
- Use hand disinfection before and after using the lending machine and copier
- Follow the authority's advice and guidance for infection control.
- Do not stay in the library if you have respiratory symptoms or feel ill.