Application process guide (.pdf file)
NIH welcomes applications from students studying at one of our partner institutions. Contact you institutional or departmental coordinator at your home university to find out if you are eligible to study at NIH, and follow your local procedures.
NIH partner institutions must first nominate students and upload their supporting documents in our online nomination systems.
You will then be invited to complete their application through our online application portal “Søknadsweb”. Nominated students will receive an email with instructions on how to apply.
- April 30 - fall semester (August - December)
- October 1 - spring semester (January - June)
As part of the application process, the applicant must upload the necessary and required documents.
- University Transcript of Records/ mark sheet/ index/ relevé de notes of post secondary education (Translated into English if original is not in a Scandinavian language)
- Motivational letter in English or in a Scandinavian language (only relevant for students applying for the Outdoor studies course package)
- Copy of the information page of students passport, or national ID card
The application, including attachments must be uploaded to the application portal. The application is not considered as complete without the necessary documents.