Normal service: Approx. 1 week
Summer holiday: Approx. 2 weeks
Christmas holiday (Dec 22 - Jan 2) : No OLAs will be processed
If your home university requires to have the Learning Agreement as a PDF/ paper version, download a PDF of the OLA after it has been signed by all parties and give to your home university.
Your university may use a different system than the Online Learning Agreement, but that is connected to the Erasmus Without Papers (EWP) project. You will then need to use that system, which is connected to the OLA.
How to prepare and approve your OLA
- Prepare your OLA after you have been accepted as a student at NIH and received information regarding what courses you will take (late May or early June/ late October or early November).
- You fill out your OLA and sign it online
- After your email is verified when you register, use the link above again to access your profile
- Choose "Create new" to start the process of completing the OLA
- Your home university will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once you have signed it.
- NIH will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once your home university has signed it.
- Once NIH has signed it, your OLA is complete.
Download the Erasmus+ App to track your OLA and other useful information.
It is important that the online learning agreement is correct and that it is amended should any changes be made to the course selection. This will speed up the recognition process upon your return and ensures that your studies will be transferred back.