All students need their NIH username and password to access all online systems. It is imperative to remember the login information during and after your stay at NIH.
All exchange students at NIH will receive and SMS on their mobile phone a couple of days after NIH have changed your status from "applicant" to "student". This happens prior to your arrival. Follow the instrcution in the SMS to activate your user account.
You only receive the SMS if you have added your mobile number in the application portal when you completed the section "my profile". If you did not add, or put in the incorrect mobile number at the time of application, you will have to contact the IT department upon arrival to NIH to request your username.
You have to complete the semester registration in Studentweb by the deadline set by NIH.
Some of the online tools you will get access to with your NIH username:
- Eduroam (wifi)
- Canvas (E-learning platform)
- Wiseflow (Digital examination platform)
- Office 365 (which includes student email)
- Studentweb (online student portal)
- Studentbevis (digital student identification app)
- Vitnemålsportalen (to download your transcript post exchange)