Application process guide (.pdf file)
The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences (NIH) welcomes applications from students studying at one of our partner institutions. Contact you institutional or departmental coordinator at your home university to find out if you are eligible to study at NIH, and follow your local procedures.
NIH partner institutions must first nominate students and upload their supporting documents in our online nomination systems.
You will then be invited to complete their application through our online application portal “Søknadsweb”. Nominated students will receive an email with instructions on how to apply.
- April 30 - fall semester (August - December)
- October 1 - spring semester (January - June)
As part of your application process, the following documents must be uploaded to the application:
- Transcript of records in English or a Scandinavian language. The transcript must be stamped and signed from your home university. The transcripts are essential in order to decide whether you are qualified for admission to the courses you apply for.
- Motivation letter in English or a Scandinavian language
- Information page in your passport or copy of your national ID card
The application, including attachments must be uploaded to the application portal. The application is not considered as complete without the necessary documents.