In the beginning of the semester the International office will schedule specific dates and times for exchange students from EU/ EEA to come by the International office with their documents. The International office will bring all the documents to the Police.
If students decide not to come during these dates and time, they will have to hand in these documents themselves to the Police.
In order to receive a registration certificate from the Oslo Police:
- Register at the online UDI application portal
- Create a new user account. You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Choose "Go to EU/EEA registration"
- Select "Oslo police district, Service Center for foreign workers" when you are asked to choose a police station.
Make a copy of and hand in to the International office:
- Passport or both sides of your National ID-card
- European Health Insurance Card or proof of other private health insurance coverage. Must be valid for the whole period you are staying in Norway
- Print-out of from UDI's self service page that proves that you have registered
- Admission letter you have received from NIH
- Proof of housing - bring your contract from SIO
- Fill out the form "Declaration of funds for EU/EEA citizens" at the International office. This is a written declaration that you have sufficient funds for your period of stay.