All students need their NIH username and password to access all online systems. It is imperative to remember the log-in information during your stay at NIH.
All exchange/ study abroad students at NIH will receive and SMS on their mobile phone a couple of days after NIH have changed your status from "applicant" to "student". This happens prior to your arrival. Follow the instrcution in the SMS to activate your user account.
You only receive the SMS if you have added your mobile number in the application portal when you completed the section "my profile". If you did not add your mobile number at the time of application, you will have to contact the IT department upon arrival to receive your username.
You have to complete the semester registration in Studentweb by the deadline set by NIH.
Some of the online tools you will get access to with your NIH username:
- EDUROAM (Wifi)
- Canvas (E-learning platform)
- Wiseflow (Digital examination platform)
- Student email
- Studentweb (online student portal)
- Student ID (digital student identification app)
- Vitnemålsportalen (download your transcript post exchange/ study abroad)