Notify authorities

Moving from Norway

Moving from Norway to another country is regarded as emigration when you intend to settle in another country. If you move from Norway to another country, you must report any change to the tax office/national registry.

When moving abroad, this change has to be done with a written notification.

How to notify your move: flyttemeldingsskjema RF-1454, and include a copy of your ID.  Send the form to:
Postboks 9200 Grønland
0134 Oslo

The National Registry does NOT inform the post office about your new address. You should  report this yourself  to the Post Norway.