- Use the antibac dispensers
- Cough in the elbow or in a paper towel (throw away afterwards)
- Wash your hands frequently
If you are feeling unwell, contact the health service by phone if needed. If in doubt, stay home.
Coronavirus infections spread as with colds and flu.
- Through the air, the sick sneezes or coughs so that the virus inhales or comes into contact with the mucosa of the eyes, nose or mouth of people nearby.
- By direct contact when the patient has got the virus on his hands and transmits it by contact with others.
- By indirect contact when the virus has been transmitted to inventory or items through the sneeze / cough or by the sick or others having the virus on their hands and others come into contact with the object.