The Student Board
Consists of five members who each represent the students in various committees internally and externally. They are the link between the students and the administration and faculty. To perform the job in a satisfactory manner, the board involves elected members.
The Student Board also ensure student involvement by hosting different debates and motivational lectures.
- Represents students internally and externally.
- Sitting in various positions and has influence in many areas. For example, at the Executive Board at the NIH, welfare committee, study committee, the genderequality committee, the learning environment committee, canteen selection and appointment committee.
- Grant money, and coordinate the various associations of the school.
- We work a lot with communication and acts as a communication channel.
- Jobs that relevant information should reach out to the students.
- Leader representative scheme through forums and union meetings.
Goals for Student Board at the NIH 2014/2015
- Contribute to the students at NIH know what they can use their expertise to after graduation.
- Engage students about issues affecting the NIH, as well as student politics in general.
- Arrange debate / conference on current topics.
- Maintain and further develop a strong bond to the students.
What has the student committee achieved so far this year:
- Information Wall has been more visible colors to become more noticed by students.
- Group lessons in basic training and spinning.
- Purchasing card reader for better payment for events.
- Universitas (i.e., student newspaper) has been made more visible.
- Helps in "Stop Tuition" campaign to try to create more interest in student politics.
- Helps to preserve the interests of students during rehabilitation period.
- Enjoyment Rules to the fitness room
- Purchasing exercise equipment, and kettlebells.
If you have any questions, or you have something you would like to discuss with us, contact us at: