Additional costs connected to the courses:
- Literature: in each course there will be a handbook of required readings and each handbook costs 280-300 NOK. (We offer digital access but most students ask for print copies.)
- Food: about NOK 120-150 for each day when we are on field-trips; there are also 3-4 one-day lessons outdoors when you will be expected to bring food for cooking outdoors.
- Museum visits related to studies: approximately 400 NOK
- Travel related to field trips: 3300 NOK
- Accommodation related to field trips: 2500 NOK
- Fire wood: approx 200 nok
The programme includes 3-4 field trips, approximately 15-20 days in total.