- You log in to Wiseflow (our new portal) by using your NIH-username and password (Login through Feide).
- Remember that your password needs to be updates regularly, so make sure it is valid (you will receive an email prior to a necessary change). As long as you can log into Canvas, everything should be alright. Contact the IT-department if you need assistance, either their support section in the library 12:00-14:00, phone: 23262002 or IKTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to the given assessment you will receive an email from the examinations office, with instructions to a demo exam. Go to Wiseflow (link coming soon!) log in using your current username and password. Click on Demo test -> Home exam. Run the Demo test to make sure everything is working.
- Download the User guide (coming soon) for step by step instructions.
Front Page and Format:
- All written exams should have NIH's (NSSS) official front page and filled out accordingly.
- You can find your candidate number in Studentweb, log on through Feide using your username and password given to you at the beginning of the semester.
- The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences are using APA 6th edition referencing style.
- Use Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 space.
- NSSS are very strict when it comes to plagiarism, make sure you use references, do not take any short cuts.
Your computer need to fulfil these requirements
Windows 7 or newer
Google Chrome /Mozilla Firefox/ Internet Explorer 10 or newer
MacOSX10.8 or newer
Safari 6 or newer
You will have access to your assignment by logging into Wiseflow, go to Archives, choose "see more details" for the specific subject and choose "Show response"