At NSSS many student like to plan and do unorganized physical activity like ski snowboard, kite, surf etc. A couple of years ago, a group of friends figured out that if you do these activities together, trips and experiences would be more fun and cheaper. That is how GiGass was started.
GiGass arrange surftrips to Portugal, Stad and Jæren. This picture is taken from the surftrip to Jæren.
During the last years GiGass has increased from a small group of friends to a very big group, with people with all kinds of knowledge and experience.
GiGass has a wide range of activities. For example they arrange trips to the Alps, Hemsedaltrip (ski/snowboard), surf trips, climbing trips, longboard, jumping and figure skating, choir, 69º bratt and surfing trip to Bali. In addition we have many small and more spontaneous activities like mud wrestling, ice bathing, camping, cake fight, trail, climbing, slakkline and fear factor. In other words, GiGass is for everybody!
We have happenings every week; like climbing, snowboard, longboard, ski, choir and fun with “Oslo Sidelengs Brettklubb”. Join the group at facebook for updates! You can also check out the GiGass-board between the cafeteria and the reception J
How to become a member:
- Go to www.nsbf.no (snowboardfobundet).
- Choose “medlem” and “bli medlem i klubb”.
- Then choose “Oslo Sidelengs Brettklubb” and fill in info (also telephone/mobile).
- Write “GIGASS” where it says “vervet av”.
- Then you will get an invoice by e-mail; 150,- .
- Pay it, and become a member of both GiGass and Oslo Sidelengs Brettklubb
Contact us any time, at any place for inquiries or on e-mail: